Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dare to dream!

I guess I've been posting too much about my trips recently that I haven't been updating y'all about my life. Here I am, gonna share with you the current lifestyle I'm leading.


That is, if you're keen to know, read on further.


It has been almost a year ever since I joined H&M. Though it has been a roller coaster ride at times, I'm glad I'm still hanging on, working towards my goals. One year ago, I told myself I'll be a Department Manager. One year later, I'm only a floor-in-charge. Despite having a lack of experience in the retail line, which I have to agree since I have been working in the F&B industry since 14 years old (I started out at McDonalds), that never was a factor that stop me from going further. Everyday's work has been a lecture for me; endless learning. It teaches me how to deal with different people, how to communicate, how do I handle pressure, and most importantly, it changes me to a better person. No matter how strenuous, how lousy I feel at the end of the day, I'll always remember this.


"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"



Other than work, I've had intention of signing up for vocal classes. Music has always been a part of me since young, but I never have had the chance to undergo the right training. At the age of 23, I'm gonna invest in something which I've interest in. I'm sure with the right amount of training, determination, effort, and commitment, I'll make it big someday!


I've been telling myself by the age of 25, I'm gonna changed for the better, both physically & mentally. That still stands. 2 years seem long, but it'll be over before you even realized.


This entry isn't written solely to share about my life. It's a message to all that it's never too late to reach for your dreams. Who cares if you're 25? 30? 35? 40? Everyone lived only once. We should take control of our own life and make the best out of it rather than to do redundant things and at the end of the day, it doesn't benefit you a single bit.


"What's the purpose of living if you don't go after your dreams"? - Samson Reiny


Dream doesn't come easy. Everyone has a story to share. I have mine too. I ain't gonna let anyone to look down on me like what they did when I was in secondary school. The last year of my secondary school phase was probably one of the worst I have to undergo. Thus, I'm working towards my dream. My dream of becoming someone famous by the age of 25. Someday, I'm gonna walk out on the street and everyone gonna recognized me!


I have mine. Do you have yours yet? Take some time to think about it and write in to me if you need any advise. I'll be more than willing to help @ noelryuji@gmail.com

No comments: