Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#ThreeWords Life Goes On

Untitled-crop


No matter how shitty life is, it goes on still. Suck it up, embrace life, and move on. It doesn't do you good to procrastinate and at the end of the day, you're still in the same position; stagnant.


Just this afternoon I was talking to my friend about how shitty work is, how I no longer anticipate to work, it is only then I realized something.


"A job it's more than what meets the eye. A job not only provides you with income, it is the only source that funds for your necessities, your plans". Imagine one without a job and all you do is dream, it doesn't take you anywhere far, does it?


This world is practical. Without money, you can't survive. Without money, you can't fund for your own future. Without money, you're nothing. Though money are one of the essentials you need in life, but do not be too complacent. You never know how money can caused you harm. *yada yada yada* I may sound boring but all these are facts that we must not overlook. That is, start making plans for your future!


At the age of 23, I have $0 savings in my bank account. I told myself that I'm gonna start doing things right. I don't wanna end up to be a pauper in years to come, and I have to rely on my parents for that. I'm old enough to plan for myself. I urge everyone to start saving when you're young, just in case for rainy days. You never know what's gonna come.


"Always expect the unexpected".


My previous entry speaks about working towards your dream. This entry speaks about practicality and HOW you can work towards your dream. I hope this entry comes off as a message to you. A message that will benefit every individuals out there who's struggling in lives and have no absolute idea what you want to be.


Take a piece of paper, jot down the things you wish to achieve. Set a realistic timeline, and trust me, with that all written down and planned properly, you'll achieved your target in no time :) I wish you all the best!


Quotes-about-life


No comments: