Monday, December 17, 2012

A constant reminder

While walking to work this morning, I was reminded by a statement my manager used to share with me, and how I can actually apply it to my current situation.


"I've watched people grow before me, swallowing my humility, I instill patience within me, awaiting to gain the maximum benefit out of any circumstances".


More often than not, this has been a constant reminder to myself that "good things come to those who wait". Regardless whether is it life, love, work, anywhere. Opportunities will come knocking on your door if you're patience, cultivated with a positive mindset.


The law of attraction.


Now that I'm all ready for a new chapter in life, it's definitely gonna be a great 2013 ahead. And if you have not set your resolution, it's time to do so!


Yes, an abrupt ending to this short entry but the purpose of it is to remind myself, and everyone out there that patience indeed is the partial key to success, accompanied with other factors.


Smile- the remedy to having a better day, and embrace it! You never know what's gonna come next ;)




No comments: