Wednesday, December 19, 2012

#ootd Day 1 & 2

I kinda love matching and styling ensuring I get the right look everyday before I leave house. Yes, that's how vain I am but I wanna present myself to the best that I can to the world. Call me a vain pot if you must and I'll gladly accept the title. :D


Recently Updated1


This will mark the first & second outfit to the start of this entry. There'll be more to come! I realized I love wearing double layers. Hahaha. Anyway I know these two pics ain't really fantastic since y'all can't see what I'm wearing at the bottom. I'll do something about it. :p


 I guess working in the retail line has its pros too. I learnt skills like I never before, I dress like I never before, and I'm more aware of what I wear and how I present myself to the outside world. I hope this helps a little to styling yourself. :)


Come to think of it, I have a couple of outfits I wanna sell at flea market, but I heard the flea at Scape doesn't allow people to sell 2nd hand products anymore. Is that true?


To end this off, a really shameless pic of myself. HAHAHAHA.


photo


Have a great day ahead and look forward to a fruitful weekend!

No comments: