Friday, December 21, 2012

#ootd Day 3 & 4

That pose was did on purpose because I looked exhausted and I didn't wanna scare y'all. :|


Image


A couple of plans coming up these few days and I'm glad I completed my training (the one that I hated cause I sucked at it). You'll never know how elated I was when I stepped into the pantry this morning. I was grinning from ear to ear. :D


What surprised me during break time was the present underneath the xmas tree. It's yet again the season of sharing and I hope everyone have your plans occupied. I wish I could but I had to work morning shifts on 24th & 25th- no countdown, no party, no sleepover for me. On a brighter note, I get incentives for working on both days!


So get your plans ready and enjoy this special occasion! xoxo.


6647_10200311004883477_1219176914_n


I love how fucked up my hair is during shower.


p.s. the world ain't gonna end so embrace life and live a great 2013 ahead. May all your wish come true! :)

No comments: