Saturday, December 22, 2012

What do you feel after reading this?

As he gazed at me from across the table, filled with anguish, it instilled fear within me. Thoughts began to circle my mind- "what has gone wrong? What have I done?" Immediately, he stood up, grabbed my left arm and dragged me out of the restaurant, 'La Pierre'. The next moment, I felt the tinge of pain in my head, not realizing he was holding onto my hair, pulling.

Crowds were starting to form, jaw-dropped, helpless. Some even took out their phones and started recording. I hate being embarrassed. My subconscious told me to fight back but I know how pointless it will be even if I did. fight Dave, fight him! My subconscious was roaring. I gathered my courage and tried fighting back, and he held me down with the enormous strength he possessed, swept one of my legs and I fell to the ground. Instantaneously, he got hold of the nearest brick and hit me hard on my head, and slowly, my eyes closed, darkness clouded me. I could hear people yelling, but I was lying there, unconscious.

I lost my senses. I was motionless...

No comments: