Sunday, December 23, 2012

New tattoo- If I could, I would make my dreams come true.

Before I touch on the subject, I haven't really mention this to many people but I'm actually shifting house. With that said, earlier this afternoon we viewed a couple of flats and I actually liked one of it. But the down side is that it's located on the 2nd level, and it's pretty much inconvenient to head to work since there ain't any direct bus to town, but definitely one around my area to cck.


Image


What do y'all think? Personally I kinda like the cosy-ness of the flat. Clean, simple, and neat. Of course, I'll be viewing a couple more this Thursday before making decisions. I hope I get a good one :D


With that aside, I'm thinking of getting myself inked on my back with a dream catcher. Why a dream catcher you say? Firstly, I pretty much like how a dream catcher looks and the myth behind it. Secondly, my wordings and the upcoming tattoo has its link that I came up of my own.


This is how it looks like. Yes, with the wolf too! :D

tumblr_lm0dy2cX1x1qd8bubo1_500


Wenn Ich Konnte, Wurde Ich. - If I Could I Would
+
Dream catcher 
= If I could, I would make my dreams come true. 


Appointment will be fixed tomorrow, and the final ink will be done on the week of 7th Jan. Hope it'll turn out well! :D


& tomorrow's my first day for my DM training and I pray that everything goes smoothly. Have a enjoyable xmas ahead! xoxo.

No comments: