Tuesday, December 25, 2012

#justforlaugh All I want for Christmas is you (Cover)

A MERRY MERRY MERRY BIG CHRISTMAS TO ALL and I certainly hope it has been a great one for all of you! It's definitely a good one for me- peaceful white Christmas.


Since I had the time yesterday, I've decided to do a cover on Mariah Carey's version of the above song mentioned. I'm really sorry for the sound system. I sang via the mic from my laptop and it sounded pretty bad. *if only I have a good mic*


Nevertheless, I don't really know the melody of the song but at least I tried! Pardon me if it sounds awful but I'm still more than willing to share my joy with all of you. :D




And yes, today's the FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS. Another fourteen days to go so please make full use of this occasion to do more xmas exchange. Love y'all! xoxo.

No comments: