Thursday, December 27, 2012

#ootd Day 5, 6, 7

It seems as though I haven't blogged for long, but it's just a couple of days away. That just means I've got too much free time on hand besides work. :p


As usual, it's gonna be yet again another #ootd post since it's been sometime since I last posted it. Yes, I'll not forget to do this because it helps to remind me what outfit I've worn and what have I not lest I repeat it. You know, people at work place is so observant that if you wear the same outfit twice within a week, they'll talk. "Why are you wearing the same thing? you haven't got much selection eh"? I can't help it but they're really cute. HAHAHA.


#PicFrame


Double layer again. That's so me. I don't know why but I'm easily freezed out. I'm cold-blooded (I think!).


Anyway. FOUR days to 2013 and ONE day to payday + 13th month. This can't get any better! And have y'all come up with your #2013resolutions? Of course I did, and it's all realistic target that I must achieved within next year. I remember setting my resolutions for #2012 and I doubt I achieved much. Let's recap...


photo 1


photo 3


photo 2


Apparently I only achieved 1 out of the 6 resolutions, that is to get promoted to a Department Manager. Well, up till today, though I'm only considered as a Management Trainee, I'm more than happy enough already.


Whereas the other 5 resolutions, I'll try my best to achieve my resolution next year and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to achieve it. Hopefully.


Lastly, it's gonna be dinner & shopping at Ikea tomorrow night after work. I can't wait for it already. And all these conclude to the end of my entry. Stay safe people! :)





No comments: