Monday, December 31, 2012

Last of 2012, FIrst of 2013

In less than 6 hours, we're gonna bid farewell to 2012 and embrace a brand new year ahead. As such, have y'all pen down your resolutions for Year 2013? I did! It's all hand-written and it'll be pasted on my bedroom wall to keep myself reminded of the things I gotta do.


SETTING YOUR #2013RESOLUTIONS RIGHT.
- Be realistic. Don't set goals like "I'm gonna earn my 1st million". Okay, possible if you've got tons of cash in your bank. You know what I mean


photo 2 (1)


Point No. 1- Punctuality. As a department manager, I wanna lead by examples to the rest of my colleagues. I ain't gonna be late!!!


Point No. 2- Never job hop. Come to think of it, my highest record is 7 jobs in 3 months- Desk bound jobs. I'm never be able to sit stil..


Point No. 3- Recently, I've love cancelling plans at the eleventh hour just because I'm tired. I never thought of the opposite party, forking out time for me. I'm not gonna do that anymore. NO MORE


Point No. 4- Yes! SAVING UP! The hardest for me :(


Point No. 5- Driving license. Seems realistic enough. I need to get my ass down to BBDC to get my PDL updated.


Point No. 6- START EXERCISING!!! Ain't that bad since I get my 2 days off per week, and I'm only required to exercise twice a week. 


Point No. 7- Fruits. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Easy bitsy!


Point No. 8- Rest well. 6 hours of rest per day to last me for a day doesn't seem so bad. 


All checked. Realistically and practically achievable. Good enough!


With all that said, coming to the most important part...


photo 1


It's about all my personality. I need to start changing for the better. I know I haven't been a good friend for the past years, many good people bypass my life, I never had the chance to let them stay. It's gonna be different now. I hope, and sincerely wish that my 2013 gonna be much better, and definitely that's entirely up to myself to make it happen. I KNOW I CAN. #believe


So what are yours? ;)

No comments: