Thursday, January 3, 2013

Finally!

A proper workout after procrastinating for long! It was supposed to be my 2012 resolutions but I've decided to bring it forward. HAHAHA lame excuses!


Here's the proof that I really went jogging!


photo 1


I'm good at fully using the lift's equipment- using the rail to do my leg stretching. No, don't worry, I didn't dirty the rail.


photo 2 (1)


So I did a round of running near my neighbourhood. It was definitely great to be on the road again, jogging, people watching, enjoying the night breeze. As much as I miss this feeling, I was too lazy to get my ass out of the house last time. I've decided to make a change!


To end it off, a bit of weights and crunches before I call it a day.


photo 3


Go green, be healthy, keep fit! Same goes to all of the lazy bums who have been procrastinating still. Make a difference to your life now ;)

No comments: