Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I need to stop being lazy

I would probably win the title of being the laziest human being around. Thank you.


It has been almost a month since I passed my FTT and I've been procrastinating to head to the driving centre to get my PDL updated. Yes, the last time I passed my FTT, it was three years ago. If I persevered by then, I would have gotten my license now.


photo (1)


With that said, I've actually wanted to book for my TP already but..


MY INTERMITTENT CONNECTION IS PISSING ME OFF SO BADLY AND I CAN'T CONNECT TO THE WEBPAGE!


p/s I took at least 20mins to get here.


Maybe I'll try again but let's put this aside. Tomorrow's finally the moment I've been waiting for- my tattoo appointment. My friend sent me the pic on the right, the howling wolf but I think it's a little too cute for me. After gathering the opinions from 3rd parties, I've decided to go for the one on the left.


photo


With cross fingers, I hope it turns out good. Oh, and honestly I'm quite nervous also! HAHAHA. The first time I did tattoo on my collarbone, it was a bizarre experience. I kind of enjoyed the pain yet I don't. After a year+, I'm getting my second one. /cross fingers


Last but not least, yesterday night I did a little grocery shopping at the NTUC and I chanced upon this product I used to eat when I was young.


photo (2)


My mum cooked porridge this noon and I've decided to put it to good use. With nothing but just marmite. Anyone of you had this before when you were young too? It's probably one of the best I've eaten :D


Just so you know, I've also applied for a certain course I've wanted to since way before. I ain't gonna disclose it at the moment. Wait till the time is ripe :D


Come to think of the upcoming bills, courses etc I have to pay, I realized how broke I am now. Is there any other alternatives for me to earn more? I need it.


p/s: This short entry took me a good 40mins to complete. /sigh

No comments: