Saturday, March 15, 2014

Expect the unexpected

Friday night was probably the craziest night I've ever had, with lotsa unexpected surprises that I never thought I would have.

I went for Kiehl's interview in the morning, unexpectedly I got hired as a part-time KCR, with trainings to attend in the upcoming weeks. In addition, I was scheduled for an interview with 3 different companies, on 3 entirely different industries. It took me awhile to figure that out but I gotta thank all my friends for their advises. :)






Last but not least, work at Shuffle was hectic last night, but damn it was a good team! People helping out one another, everyone kept their calm, no major screw ups, people is starting to accept me as part of the team (most importantly!!! It too me quite awhile). At least I can anticipate to work and not dragging myself to work. Oh! Not forgetting my eyecandy gonna be there with me :D

One thing's for sure, I still stand by the statement,

"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"

You'll never know what tomorrow will bring. You never know what's gonna come in 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins. All you gotta do is to keep an open mind, be positive; law of attraction. 

No comments: