Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What are the chances?

It is pretty sad to know the two calls that I received today, both agencies, offering a Temp position and a Sales position, are more than worried when they asked about my termination. Where are the second chances the society supposed to be giving? Time and time again, I need to repeat the scenario about how I got terminated, and the shames I have to undergo. It's tough.

Friends are telling me not to indicate in your resume, but that's against my conscience. I want to be as transparent as possible, I want to be clear to the company, I don't wish to risk getting found out and not being honest to the company.


INTEGRITY


I hate to admit but it's tough to receive rejections on my ends. One silly mistake that I conducted affects my future, affects my application, affects my career. Just recently, I was reading my old entry on how successful and how much I want to make a difference to my life by the age of 25. In 4 months I would be 25. Now that the reality is sinking in...


What are the chances?

No comments: