Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tough time don't last, but tough people do.

Instead of channeling my energy on Twitter, flooding everyone's timeline, here I am, penning down my thoughts- the negativity that's been haunting me recently. As much as I'm trying to get over it, shit do happen in life, and this is one of the hardest moment in life I have to overcome.

Last week, I started working on two jobs- recruitment consultant and sales and events executive. Career prospect may seem like a hit, but the job scope/working hours doesn't meet my expectation. I should have stayed on... I should have. Never did I imagine that my determination could not outrun my patience, I lost bitterly. Here I am, sending resumes to all sorts of companies I could find, hoping to get myself into the marketing and event industry. I don't mind the working hours, the environment, or the people. I wanna do something I love, something I have passion in, something that I could carve out a career and build a future to myself. So lost.. So lost when I realized I have nothing now.

In the midst of anger, in the midst of depression, I picked up a pen and paper, started jotting down the things I wish to achieve. The smaller goals that's achievable. An entire page of to-do-list




With debts piling up, with expenses to cater for, the stress level is building up. People tell me I'm usually positive, but recently, a friend of mine said this and it hit me hard.

"Usually the saddest person is the happiest person".

What are the possibilities? I'm starting to believe them. Today marks the most depressing day in my life, but it will never happen again. I need a job so badly I could make do with any of it now, but I always tell myself not to go for the second best, but settle for the best. Good things come to those who wait. These are the encouragements I've been giving to myself.

I shall end here. I'm glad I have this corner to rant my thoughts, keep myself in check constantly. Thank you all who cared. It was nice to know that I'm never alone, I have people whom I can rely on.

"Tough time don't last, but tough people do".





No comments: