Tuesday, June 28, 2016

All's well end's well

Dear readers,

I don't know why I have decided to blog again. I felt that it's good I pen down my thoughts and get these translated into words; few years down the road when I read it, I know where I am or what I have done and achieved.

Today was the 12th day I'm officially jobless, (like the 12 days of Christmas) I need to stop job-hopping. It felt like a good long break except the fact that I have to think about ways to curb this financial crisis. Hence, a visit to the library and I got this borrowed!



It talks about the society today and the importance of saving up, whether for emergency or for future retirement plans. It struck me so hard the fact that I have ZERO savings and I am practically living off my monthly's pay, with no 'rainy day funds' and I could be drain off anytime. No, I am already drained. & also the fact that I have personal commitments to attend to, it's tough.

Turning 27 in a week's time and how scary it is when you know you achieved almost nothing- or no, actually I do. I have shelter, I have a family I can depend on, I have my friends. Thank you for being there all these while.

Worry not, I am looking for career opportunities out there, but the economy is so bad recently hirers are putting a stop, or rather they are very picky on who they are selecting now. It's true, we live in a practical world. Competing with so many (or much!) individuals out there- fresh grads, experienced etc, it's about being who you are and be the best version of yourself. I have to agree.

You know at the end of the day, you have only yourself to rely on, whether you like it or not. People out there who's facing the same situation as me, let's stay together and get through this!

Tough time don't last, but tough people do.

Cliche as it sounds, but this statement is so true. Persevere, and the results are waiting for you. It's all about mindset- the way you look at things and how you perceived it to be. Overthinking kills and it gets you nowhere, but actions gets you somewhere.

Keep on going and hang in there! Everyone have a story to tell, but keep an open-mind. You never know what's coming! :)


No comments: